10. Being told to "Think outside the box" when you're in a @#$%ing box all day long.
9. Not being able to check your e-mail attachments without turning around to see who's behind you.
8. Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.
7. That nagging feeling that if you press the right button, you'll get a piece of cheese.
6. Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work right.
4. 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
3. Prison cells are not only bigger, they also have beds.
2. When tours come through, you get peanuts thrown at you.
... and the Number 1 drawback to working in a cubicle:
1. You can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.