1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?
Freckles, the millions of freckles. I remember trying every concoction under the sun as a child to get rid of them.
2. What are two things you love about your body?
I have great legs and I love the deep red color of my hair.
3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
Well, I'm moving soon, so I cannot really answer that. I guess I can say I wish the new place had a big yard so I could keep at least one of my dogs.
4. What are four books you want to read this year?
Rereading all of Heinlein in order sounds like a good plan.
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
Oh - I am so bad at this. Ummm - I got divorced. That's the only one I can think of.
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it. -- Lazarus Long