1. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Other than the normal dirt and bugs/worms and crayons and junk as a child? Haggis or live octopus. I would suggest that most people would do better to pass on the live octopus...
2. Name one (material) thing you can't live without.
3. Name something you've always wanted to do but didn't have time for.
Ummmm, I have a list (doesn't everyone?) that ranges from the mundane to the exotic. Since it snowed again last night I'll have to go with learning to ski. SCUBA would be nifty as well, not to mention taking place in a much warmer place *smile*
4. What outrageous thing do you wish you had the nerve to do?
Quit my job and travel around the world. Wear a bikini in public (okay, I'm working on this one).
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
So, I had a different answer for this earlier today, but now it's working on my resume. Interspersed with going to Pilates class, maybe a movie with Rusty, and sleeping.
"As with most fine things, chocolate has its season. There is a simple memory aid that you can use to determine whether it is the correct time to order chocolate dishes: any month whose name contains the letter A, E, or U is the proper time for chocolate." - Sandra Boynton
Since I now have more codes then I know what to do with, here's a couple up for grabs: