Dear Madame Evil-
- managed to get 5 drop spindle sessions in over weekend.
- did I mention this is taking forever?
- think I made it up over half an ounce, in only 3 weeks - go me!
- had to take completed yarn off spindle, as things were not so good
with the weight
- only broke once when transferring to storage bobbin
- got to practice my splicing
- if it works out okay as singles I'm totally ditching the plying thing
- probably need to start Taos skein soon, may take all summer
-the black sheep-
Dearest little black sheep,
Think about everything you've learned so far: weight of spindle, wpi of yarn and fiber being spun all matter when you're spindling; splicing is a nifty trick; patience may not be your strong suit (a/k/a singles may not be so bad after all!).