2) How long have you been spinning? 12 or 13 years
3) How long have you been blending your fibers? seriously for 10 + years
4) What types of blends do you like to make and spin? I like the more exotic fibers and use a lot of silk. Fine merino/silk/exotic (alpaca, cashmere, yak, etc) blends are a favorite of mine.
5) What types of fibers do you NOT like? Are you allergic to any kinds of fiber? I’m not a big fan of the stronger fibers like mohair and such.
6) What are your favorite colors? Natural fiber colors (greys, tans, reds), greens
7) What are you least favorite colors? Orange, purple
8) What type of yarns do you like to spin? (singles, plied, novelty, fingering, bulky, ect.) Everything ;) My default is smooth laceweight. I also do a lot of beaded novelty yarns.
9) What type of blending equipment do you use? Patrick Green Carder & Patrick Green Picker. Combs & Blending Hackle.
10) What type of wheel or spindle do you spin on? Schacht Matchless wheel.
11) What do you do with your handspun yarn? Give it away, sell it, knit & weave with it.
12) What are your interests outside of spinning? I also dye a lot, knit when I have time, weave a little. Horses – dressage & jumping. I don’t have a horse :(
13) What types of music do you like? Billy Joel is the man.
14) What types of movies do you like? SciFi/Fantasy, light comedy (more Princess Bride than Dumb & Dumber)
15) Do you collect anything?
16) What types of candy and snacks do you like and dislike? Chocolate is always a winner. Nuts are fine. Toffee/popcorn mix is a good choice.
17) Do you have any food allergies to common "goodies"? (ie: chocolate, nuts, etc.) No